What’s involved: after an initial consultation you will experience:
- a superficial cleanse
- a deep facial cleanse
- relaxing facial mask
- massage to upper chest, shoulders, neck and face
I use Neal’s Yard products or Kaeso Beauty products. In both ranges I offer a Rebalancing Facial and an Hydrating Facial. The facial will be tailored to the needs of your skin.
Neal’s Yard Rebalancing Facial uses the following natural & organic products:
White Tea Facial Mist, Calendula Cleanser, Palmarosa Facial Polish, Rose Toner, Palmarosa Purifying Mask, Rose Facial Oil, White Tea Toning Eye Gel, Palmarosa Daily Moisture.
Neal’s Yard Hydrating Facial uses the following natural & organic products:
White Tea Facial Mist, Calendula Cleanser, Rose Facial Polish, Rose Toner, Rose Anti Oxidant Mask, Orange Flower Oil, White Tea Toning Eye Gel, Frankincense Hydrating Cream.
Kaeso Rebalancing Facial uses the following products:
Mallow & Cucumber Cleanser, Mallow & Cucumber Toner, Mallow & Coconut Exfoliator, Willow Bark & Witch Hazel Facial Mask, Mallow & Cucumber Moisturiser.
Kaeso Hydrating Facial uses the following products:
Aloe Vera & Cotton Cleanser, Balm Mint & Cotton Toner, Aloe Vera & Cotton Exfoliator, Balm Mint & Cotton Facial Mask, Balm Mint & Cotton Moisturiser.
Kaeso products are free from parabens, sulphates, propyline glycol & mineral oil.
An Holistic Facial can help to:
- improve the texture & appearance of the skin
- increase circulation bringing fresh nutrients & oxygen
- boost cellular activity thus rejuvenating the skin
- relax tense & contracted muscles
- increase lymphatic flow , aiding removal of waste products & toxins
- stimulate & soothe nerve endings
- promote deep relaxation
Holistic Facial sessions last an hour (or you can book in for an express 30 minutes!). It is advised that make-up is not worn to the appointment. You will be asked to remove your jewellery before the facial.
After your facial you may experience redness, this is normal due to dilation of the blood capillaries and will subside. Spots can occur due to toxins being released.
You and your skin will benefit from the following:
- Drink lots of water daily – guidelines recommend around 1.5 litres a day.
- Eat a diet rich in vitamins & minerals
- Cut down on sugar ( sugar breaks down the collagen in your skin)
- Allow 8 hours before applying make up after your facial
- Get enough sleep
- Don’t smoke
- Apply sun protection – *do not sunbathe or go on a sunbed after your facial*
- Clean & change your make up brushes regularly
Relax, enjoy and be pampered!
For more information & to make an appointment call me:
Sara Slater 01875 853087 / 07986 555275 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Slater Holistic Therapies, Longniddry, East Lothian, EH32 0LG