Indian Head Massage is part of an ancient Ayurvedic healing art, first seen in Ayurvedic text some 4000 years ago.
Indian Head Massage (IHM) is an ideal way to relax, revitalise and re-energize. IHM concentrates on massaging the head and scalp but also includes the upper back, shoulders, arms, neck and face.
There are many physical and psychological benefits. For example, IHM may help to:
- Relieve muscular tension
- Improve circulation to head and neck area
- Promote rest, relaxation and sleep
- Improve concentration and alertness
- Relieve mental strain, stress and anxiety
- Stimulate immune and lymphatic systems
- Relieve tension headaches
- Reduce blood pressure
- Create a feeling of balance and calm
For the massage you will be treated fully clothed in a seated position. A usual treatment lasts 30 minutes. I will start by asking a few questions about you.
I studied Indian Head Massage at the City of Bristol College and completed my level 3 VCTC diploma in Dec 2003.
To arrange an Indian Head Massage, contact me on: 01875 824604, 07986 555275 or email@example.com
Enjoy the feeling of calm, peace and deep relaxation that fills your body and mind!
Sara Slater Holistic Therapies, Ormiston, East Lothian, EH35 5LR